- Ages 16 +
- 4.92 score from 844 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
The Afternoon English course covers everyday English reading, writing and listening with an emphasis on speaking and practical communication in common situations, such as travelling, shopping, and leisure time.
There will be support with grammar and pronunciation, and we will also introduce study skills to help you to become an efficient learner and to keep learning when you are out of the classroom. It is a perfect match for a core course oriented to Exam Preparation or Business!
This is a Supplementary Course. You will have one Core Course in the mornings and be part of this course in the afternoons!
- We choose the best approach for your learning process.
- We offer different options for you to choose the course that best fits your needs.
- We work hard to make your lessons entertaining and interactive.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform, which you can use before you arrive, during the course and for three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!*
*Not available for Dublin