Afternoon Real World English
- Ages 16 +
- 4.71 score from 35 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
Apollo’s Real World English courses prepare students to use English in ‘real world’ situations and take into account their interests and strengths and weaknesses as well as their short and long-term goals. The majority of the students on the Afternoon Real World English course are on long-term Study & Work programmes.
Through a good balance between classroom interactions and structured activities, you will gain confidence and become more fluent while speaking, listening, reading or writing in English. Join our Real World English course and open the door to a whole new variety of opportunities!
- We focus on learning outcomes through personalised lessons, always thinking about our students’ needs.
- We provide an emphasis on practical communication.
- We do regular progress testing to understand the next step in your learning process.
- Apollo GO – Goals and Objectives: 1-1 tutorials half-way through their programme or monthly for long-term courses and again at the end of the course to ensure that the student’s individual goals are being reached.