- Ages 16 +
- 4.79 score from 46 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
CAE Focus course consists of 20 hours per week of intensive preparation and practice for all components of the Cambridge Advanced Exam (CAE). A huge emphasis is placed on preparing students for every aspect of the exam ensuring adequate cover of each of the skills.
Through a good balance between classroom interactions and structured activities, you will gain confidence and become more fluent while speaking, listening, reading or writing in English. Join our CAE Focus course and open the door to a whole new variety of opportunities!
- We focus on learning outcomes through personalised lessons, always thinking about our students’ needs.
- We provide an emphasis on practical communication.
- We do regular progress testing to understand the next step in your learning process.
- Apollo GO – Goals and Objectives: 1-1 tutorials half-way through their programme or monthly for long-term courses and again at the end of the course to ensure that the student’s individual goals are being reached.