Cambridge C1 Advanced
- Ages 16 +
- 4.88 score from 391 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
If you hold a B2 Level of English and you want to go a step further to reach the C1 (CEFR), Cambridge C1 Advanced is the course for you. A Cambridge C1 Advanced certificate proves that you are able to use the structures of the language with ease and fluency, with minor lapses in accuracy and appropriateness.
During the morning you will work on building grammar and vocabulary with a specific focus on the ‘Use of English’, ‘Writing’, and ‘Reading’ papers. In the afternoons, the lessons are dedicated to the ‘Speaking’ and ‘Listening’ papers.
Furthermore, you will learn how to approach all parts of the exam and become familiar with the types of tasks using a course book and a variety of supplementary materials, including past papers.
Why should you study the Cambridge C1 Advanced course?
- With a Cambridge Certificate, your English Level will be recognised by universities, employers, agencies and governments from all over the world.
- Once you obtain the desired result, it is going to be valid for life.
- Your certificate is a proof to employers and educational institutions of your dedication and commitment to improving your English.
04 Jan, 29 Mar, 04 Oct
01 Feb, 26 Apr, 01 Nov
- We use a tried and tested way that prepares you for this exam.
- We have expert teachers, providing activities that meet your unique requirements and learning goals along with exam practice.
- We can help you to register with the approved centres for the exam.
- We use previous exams for you to practise with.
For more information download our Cambridge Exam Information Flyer