English & Culture for the Modern Adult
- Ages 16 +
- 4.73 score from 50 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
ELS English and Culture for the Modern Adult provides you with a flexible English-learning experience geared towards students over 30. Improve your everyday conversational skills while immersing yourself in activities and new cultural experiences.
Study for 4 classes per day, stay for 1 week, or up to 5 weeks – the choice is yours. Learn English on your terms, at your pace, and on your schedule.
- Canadian Wine Tasting
- Painting Class
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Photography Workshop
- World-class Shopping
- Cooking Class
The program dates match the Family Program for Winter of 2019, for parents that would like to bring the whole family to study. Students taking part in this program may have an additional activity, with the Youth Program, included each week.
Why LAL & ELS?
- ELS is located in a fantastic location that will stimulate your learning process.
- We have a dedicated academic team who will help you achieve your goals and gain confidence.
- We offer you a wide variety of leisure options to make the most out of your stay.
- We listen to your feedback, act on your comments and strengthen the course.