English for 40+ (with activity package)
- Ages 40+
- 5 score from 22 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the English for 40+ course about?
One of the most efficient ways to learn English is to join a course with people that share similar interests. But if you look for an English language school for adults, you don’t necessarily know if that is going to be the case. Luckily, our English for 40+ course is just the solution!
In view of our students’ needs, we designed the English for 40+ course to provide an interesting General English class and activities that stimulate their learning process. You will be able to improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, while enjoying an activity package designed to allow you to practise your English in everyday social situations and, of course, have loads of fun.
These are some of the activities included in our English for 40+ courses in Malta and Cape Town.
- Free City Tour (welcome event): Half day
- Cape Point (weekend 1): Full day
- Wine Tour (weekend 2): Half day
- African Restaurant Dinner: Evening *excluding drinks and tips
- Casino: Evening *transport only
- Robben Island: Half day
- Table Mountain: Half day
- Welcome Party: Half day Guided Tour of Mdina:
- Half day Film Night: Evening
- Wine Tasting at Marsovin: Half day
- Guided Tour of Gozo: Full day
- Harbour Cruise: Half day
- Blue Grotto & Marsaxlokk: Full day
- Guided Tour of Valletta: Half day
- Traditional Maltese Dinner: Evening
- Malta Tour: Full day
Join one of our English language schools for adults!
06 – 20 Jan
03 – 17 Mar
06 – 20 Oct
17 Nov – 01 Dec
A2 and above
01 – 12 Apr
06 – 17 May
03 – 14 Jun
02 – 13 Sep
30 Sep – 11 Oct
- We focus on learning outcomes through personalised lessons, always thinking about our students’ needs.
- We provide an emphasis on practical communication.
- We do regular progress testing to better understand the next step in your learning process.
- We have a wide range of real-life materials to practise with.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform. You can use it before you arrive, during the course and for three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!*