English for Economics
- Ages 16 +
- score from ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
The English for Economics course is designed to help you understand the key concepts in economics and business and to be able to communicate effectively when discussing them.
The course covers subjects like Wikinomics, viral marketing, hedge funds, the subprime crisis and energy policy. All of these topics are very relevant to the current world of business and economics, and essential to effectively perform in this environment.
This is a Supplementary Course. You will have to book one Core Course in the mornings and learn about English for Economics in the afternoons.
- We shape our courses according to the group needs.
- We place an emphasis on practising real-life business situations.
- We offer you the opportunity of networking with other business professionals.
- We have a wide range of real-life materials to practise with.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform, which you can use before you arrive, during the course and for three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!