English for Economics
- Ages 16 +
- score from ratings
Choose your experience
What is the English for Economics course about?
Without a doubt, economics is a very broad and hot subject. Being able to discuss matters related to the field fluently is important for your success in the business and corporate world. This specific course can help you improve your Economics vocabulary in order to understand the key concepts in economics and business. The English for Economics course will enhance your knowledge about this subject and help you to learn new ways of expression such as economic analyses, predictions etcetera.
The English for Economics course covers subjects like Wikinomics, viral marketing, hedge funds, the subprime crisis and energy policy. These are very relevant to the current world of business and economics, and essential to effectively perform in this environment. Furthermore, knowing the right terminology is crucial to growing within the industry.
By the end of the course, you will have learned Economics vocabulary, your confidence increased and expressions polished, and your Business English improved. Join us at LAL Cape Town and prepare to get ready for the corporate world!
The English for Economics Course is a Supplementary Course. You will have to book one Core Course in the morning and learn about English for Economics in the afternoon.
- We shape our courses according to the group needs.
- We place an emphasis on practising real-life business situations.
- We offer you the opportunity of networking with other business professionals.
- We have a wide range of real-life materials to practise with.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform, which you can use before you arrive, during the course and for three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!