English for ICT
- Ages 16 +
- score from ratings
Choose your experience
What is the English for ICT course about?
Given the rapid widespread use of information and technology, it has become increasingly vital that one has to be comfortable with using it. Also, there is a whole established vocabulary and terminology related to the fields of information communications technology. That is why it can be too technical and difficult to understand for those who are not yet advanced in English. Worry not! This is the program for you.
Additionally, if you need to improve your English because you work or study in the international environment of computing and technology, this English for ICT course is a perfect supplement to our General English course. By having studied both courses, you are on track to becoming a well-spoken and fluent ICT professional. Likewise, this will help you open more doors for your career opportunities and progression.
The English for IT professionals course covers a range of topics on Information Communications Technology, including vocabulary for:
- computer systems
- word processing
- spreadsheets and databases
- multimedia applications
- web design
- internet security
Give your confidence a huge boost and climb the next step in your exciting career!
Don’t forget that English for ICT course is a Supplementary Course. You will have one core course in the mornings and learn more about English for ICT in the afternoons.
- We shape our courses according to the group needs.
- You will be provided with an emphasis on practising real-life situations.
- We offer you the opportunity of networking with other ICT professionals.
- Enhance your learning through LAL Advantage which is our online learning platform. Moreover, you can use both during the course and until three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!