English for Medicine
- Ages 16 +
- 4.97 score from 212 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the English for Medicine course about?
If you are a health professional and want to improve your English level, or you are planning to start your career, our English for Medicine course is for you.
The goal of this course is to help health professionals communicate in English with patients and their relatives, with medical colleagues, and with paramedical staff. In addition, it also helps students cope with medical readings of all kinds, from case notes to journal articles. Certainly, it is an ideal solution for health professionals who want to improve both their medical and general English.
The English for Medicine course is a Supplementary Course. You will have to book one Core Course in the mornings and improve your English for Medicine in the afternoons.
07 Jan – 01 Feb
04 Mar – 29 Mar
02 Sept – 27 Sept
04 Nov – 29 Nov
04 Mar – 12 Apr
06 May – 14 Jun
07 Oct – 15 Nov
- We offer this course in two amazing locations: the English Riviera and the Florida Coast
- We have a dedicated academic team who will help you achieve your goals and gain confidence.
- We offer you a wide variety of leisure options to make the most of your stay.
- We use real-life situations for you to practise with.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform. You can use it before you arrive, during the course and for three months after you leave us, at no extra cost.