English for Travel and Tourism
- Ages 16 +
- 5 score from 15 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the English for Travel and Tourism course about?
Our English for Travel and Tourism course aims for you to develop your second language and acquire the necessary skills in order to work in this industry. Certainly, it is very relevant to learn how to communicate effectively with customers and deepen your understanding of cross-cultural interaction.
The English for Travel and Tourism course will develop your communication skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing, similar to a General English course. Additionally, you will increase your targeted and functional language.
This will enable you to meet client needs, provide high levels of service and solve problems efficiently.
The English for Travel and Tourism course is a Supplementary Course. You will need to book one Core Course in the morning and learn about English for Travel and Tourism in the afternoon!
04 Feb – 01 Mar
01 Apr – 26 Apr
03 Jun – 28 June
05 Aug – 30 Aug
02 Dec – 20 Dec
- We are located at the heart of the English Riviera in the beautiful south west of England.
- We have a dedicated academic team who will help you achieve your goals and gain confidence.
- We offer you a wide variety of leisure options to make the most out of your stay.
- We use real-life situations for you to practise with.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform, which you can use before you arrive, during the course and for three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!