NESE Intensive English
- Ages 16 +
- 4.83 score from 37 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
NESE’s 10-level Intensive Program is ideal for students who want to maximize their learning opportunity in the United States. The program is challenging and students progress rapidly. Each class lasts for 90 minutes with no scheduled breaks, providing students with one of the most intensive programs that exists. Students are expected to be on time for class, do their homework, and speak English whenever they are on the school premises.
Elective & After-School Courses
In addition to NESE’s academic classes, students and professionals can choose elective(1) and After-School Courses(2), including TOEFL® Preparation, Business English, Legal English, Pronunciation, and University Preparation. Advanced students can also take courses in their area of particular interest at Harvard Extension School(3) and other area colleges.
(1)Elective Courses – free of charge. (2)After-School Courses – extra charges apply. (3)Please check the Harvard University website for course and fee information.
- Excellence: Every aspect of your learning experience at NESE has been designed to optimize your learning process
- Curriculum: A wide choice of electives and extra-curricular activities is available in adition to NESE’s curriculum
- Methodology: NESE recognizes each student as an individual person, with his own distinct learning style, needs, and goals.
- Location: In the heart of Harvard Square and surrounded by the academic life of Harvard University.