Professional Focus English
- Ages 16 +
- 4.69 score from 64 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
The Professional Focus English course consists of 20 hours per week Real World English + 5 extra hours per week focusing specifically on Professional English. This combination course prepares students to use English in ‘real world’ situations and will take into account their interests and strengths and weaknesses, as well as their short and long-term goals.
Students will follow a structured programme to enable them to practice their English in real world situations such as job interviews, meetings, presentations, communicating by email & conducting Skype calls through English. Join our Professional Focus English course and open the door to a whole new variety of opportunities!
- We focus on learning outcomes through personalised lessons, always thinking about our students’ needs.
- We provide an emphasis on practical communication.
- We do regular progress testing to understand the next step in your learning process.
- Apollo GO – Goals and Objectives: 1-1 tutorials half-way through their programme or monthly for long-term courses and again at the end of the course to ensure that the student’s individual goals are being reached.