Real World English + FCE
- Ages 16 +
- 4.81 score from 23 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
Real World English + FCE course consists of 20 hours per week Real World English + 5 hours per week focusing on exam practice for the Cambridge First Certificate Exam (FCE). This combination course will prepare you to use English in ‘real world situations’ as well as providing preparation and practice for the FCE exam.
Through a good balance between classroom interactions and structured activities, you will gain confidence and become more fluent while speaking, listening, reading or writing in English. Join our Real World English + FCE course and open the door to a whole new variety of opportunities!
- We focus on learning outcomes through personalised lessons, always thinking about our students’ needs.
- We provide an emphasis on practical communication.
- We do regular progress testing to understand the next step in your learning process.
- Apollo GO – Goals and Objectives: 1-1 tutorials half-way through their programme or monthly for long-term courses and again at the end of the course to ensure that the student’s individual goals are being reached.