Real World English Plus
- Ages 16 +
- 4.69 score from 28 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
Apollo’s Real World English Plus course consists of 20 hours per week Real World English + 5 extra hours per week focusing specifically on speaking and communication practice and prepares students to use English in ‘real world’ situations and takes into account their interests and strengths and weaknesses as well as their short and long-term goals.
- We focus on learning outcomes through personalised lessons, always thinking about our students’ needs.
- We provide an emphasis on practical communication.
- We do regular progress testing to understand the next step in your learning process.
- Apollo GO – Goals and Objectives: 1-1 tutorials half-way through their programme or monthly for long-term courses and again at the end of the course to ensure that the student’s individual goals are being reached.