- Ages 19 - 21
- 5 score from 74 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
The Rugby Academy course is the perfect way to enrich your curriculum by improving both your English skills and rugby techniques while you explore Cape Town; the multi-cultural and vibrant home of rugby legends!
This course takes place in the Western Province Rugby Academy; a place that provides a structured, disciplined and professional environment dedicated to aspiring and professional athletes. You will notice that the core focus is on correct decision-making, as well as speed, spatial awareness, conditioning and reaction, which are integral parts of creating a great rugby player.
When you arrive at the academy, you will be provided with the correct kit for this discipline. However, you must have comprehensive travel insurance to cover yourself in the event of injury. At the end of this course, you will have the best possible platform from which to fulfil your rugby potential and take it to the next level!
- 2km from Blue Route Mall
- Premium accommodation
- Fully equipped gym
- Specialist rugby equipment
- Training fields
- Catering facilities
- Administration block
- Medical rooms
- Mountain camp and access to trails
- Assault course
- Recovery pool
Every Monday from 07 Jan – 27 Sep
My Domain Student Living is home to over 460 students in a modern and secure development with state-of-the-art facilities and easy access to Cape Town:
- Wi-fi included
- Shared accommodation with en-suite bathrooms and self-catering kitchens
- Quiet study zones on each floor
- Social programmes throughout the year
- Large recreational lounge with big-screen TVs, table football and pool tables.
- Each studio contains a bathroom, bed, wardrobe and desk.
- 24-hour concierge security and CCTV.
- On-site secure parking.
- Fully equipped on-site laundry.
- Free on-site gym.
Lunch will be provided from Monday to Friday in the academy, but the rest of the meals are not included in the package.
- We offer the unique opportunity to explore the beauty of Cape Town and improve your English at the same time.
- We emphasise practical communication.
- We provide the opportunity to meet and mix with native people of the area.
- We offer good value for money in this unforgettable experience.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform, which you can use both during the course and until three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!