Spanish for Tourism
- Ages 18+
- 4.87 score from 839 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the Spanish for Tourism course about?
Our Spanish for Tourism course aims for you to develop your second language and acquire the necessary skills in order to work in this industry. Certainly, it is very relevant to learn how to communicate effectively with customers and deepen your understanding of cross-cultural interaction.
The Spanish for Tourism course will develop your communication skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing, similar to a General Spanish course. Additionally, you will increase your targeted and functional language.
This will enable you to meet client needs, provide high levels of service and solve problems efficiently.
You will have General English in the morning and learn about English for Travel and Tourism in the afternoon!
- We tailor our courses according to the group needs.
- We place an emphasis on practising real-life business situations.
- We offer you the opportunity of networking with other business professionals.
- We have a wide range of real-life materials to practise with.