Teacher Training Programme
- score from ratings
Choose your experience
What is the Teacher Training Programme course about?
For clients who do not have the time to study on the Cambridge CELTA or DELTA courses, LAL Language Centres produces practical and effective training programmes that equip teachers from all over the world to succeed in their careers. All trainees receive the LAL certificate of Teacher Training and Professional Development on completion of their courses.
Teacher Training for in-service teachers
At LAL Language Centres, our teacher training courses are for existing teachers who wish to build on their existing knowledge and skill sets with new approaches to teaching and alternative methodologies.
A full needs analysis takes place before the course begins but can include any of the following training areas.
- Approaches to language teaching
- Learner needs
- Learner-centred teaching
- Extrinsic and intrinsic: – the importance of motivation
- Ways of presenting grammar
- Presenting vocabulary
- Practising new language
- Error correction
- Developing skills: reading, writing, listening, speaking
- Integrating skills
- Lesson planning
- Alternative approaches to lesson design
- Tense and aspect
- Pronunciation – stress, rhythm and intonation
- Selection and use of supplementary materials
- Classroom management
For more information download our Teacher Training Information Flyer