- Ages 16 +
- 4.8 score from 247 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
If you are aiming to study in one North American university, you will need a high TOEFL score. The Test of English as a Foreign Language is an English test administered by Educational Testing Service (ETS). ). TOEFL exams are accepted by over 8,500 different institutions in 130 countries throughout the world. It has become the main exam requirement for North American universities but increasingly so for Australia and the UK.
The TOEFL course will prepare you to excel at the two different types of this test: the TOEFL iBT (Internet-based test) and the TOEFL PBT (paper-based test). Upon successful completion of the course, you will have acquired a comprehensive practical knowledge of all language skills, including listening, speaking, reading, writing, and vocabulary.
This is a Supplementary Course. You will have to book one Core Course in the mornings and have your TOEFL Plus course in the afternoons.
Why should you study the TOEFL Plus course?
- You will develop better test skills to achieve a higher score and have a better chance of studying at a university in North America.
- You will improve your communication skills for your academic life.
- Your TOEFL results are proof to employers and educational institutions of your dedication and commitment to improving your English.
- We use a tried and tested way of teaching that prepares you for this exam.
- We have teachers who are experts in providing activities that meet your unique requirements and learning goals, along with exam practice.
- We can help you to register with approved exam centres.
- We use previous exams for you to practise with.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform, which you can use before you arrive, during the course and for three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!