- Ages 16 +
- 4.87 score from 274 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
If you are aiming to study in one North American university, you will need a high TOEFL score. The Test of English as a Foreign Language is an English test administered by Educational Testing Service (ETS). ). TOEFL exams are accepted by over 8,500 different institutions in 130 countries throughout the world. It has become the main exam requirement for North American universities but increasingly so for Australia and the UK.
The TOEFL course will prepare you to present the two different types of this test: the TOEFL iBT (Internet-based test) and the TOEFL PBT (paper-based test). Upon successful completion of the course, you will have acquired a comprehensive practical knowledge of all language skills including listening, speaking, reading, writing, and vocabulary.
Why should you study the TOEFL course?
- You will develop better test skills to achieve a higher score and have a better chance of studying at a university in North America.
- You will improve your communication skills for your academic life.
- Your TOEFL results are a prove to employers and educational institutions of your dedication and commitment to improving your English.
04 Feb – 15 Mar
06 May – 14 Jun
03 Sep – 11 Oct
- We use a tried and tested way that prepares you for this exam.
- We have teachers experts in providing activities that meet your unique requirements and learning goals along with exam practise.
- We can help you to register with the approved centres for the exam.
- We use previous exams for you to practice with.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform, which you can use during the course and until three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!*
*Fort Lauderdale only.