- Ages 18 +
- score from ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
Take one of our 5 day tours accompanied by a qualified teacher and in South Africa, you will also have a registered tour guide. You can choose between two options:
Cape Town: travel along the Garden Route between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth.
Torbay: choose from two routes stopping at cultural centres including Bath, Liverpool, York, Cambridge, London and Brighton.
The Travelling Classroom is a package that includes 1 hour of formal lessons during the 5 day trip, but in reality, you will have much more than that. You will learn all the time throughout the day and will be able to ask questions and improve your language in a very natural way. Accommodation, breakfast and dinner are included.
Activities are related to the destination, but in South Africa, some of them include bungee jumping, zip-lining, walking with elephants…expect lots of fun!
04 Jan 2021
- We offer the unique opportunity to explore the beauty of South Africa or the United Kingdom and improve your English at the same time.
- We emphasise practical communication.
- We provide the opportunity to meet and mingle with native people of the area at the different accommodations and activity venues.
- We offer good value for money in this unforgettable experience.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform, which you can use both during the course and until three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!