Founded by a Harvard-trained educator in 1990, the New England School of English (NESE) is situated on the doorstep of Harvard University. NESE is a well-established and highly respected school of English in Boston in its own right.
Also, NESE is brilliantly located for cafes, restaurants, bookshops, and boutiques. If you are really serious about joining English courses in Boston, this is the school for you!
- Excellence: Every aspect of your learning experience at NESE has been designed to optimize your learning process
- Harvard Trained Educators: NESE has outstanding teachers and staff, who are committed to offering each student an exceptional school environment.
- Curriculum: A wide choice of electives and extra-curricular activities is available in addition to NESE’s curriculum
- Personalised Language Acquisition Method: At NESE, classes are divided by unique student profiles, meaning students are placed in classes with others of the same age and English level
- Methodology: NESE recognizes each student as an individual person, with his own distinct learning style, needs, and goals.
- Location: In the heart of Harvard Square and surrounded by the academic life of Harvard University.