- Ages 16+
- 4.86 score from 534 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an exam used to assess the language level of non-native English speakers from 0 to 9.
The Intensive IELTS course is designed to improve your reading, listening, speaking and writing skills, depending on which variation of the exam you are going to take: General or Academic. The lessons consist of IELTS preparation in the mornings and afternoons. Our teachers are skilled at making lessons that are engaging, entertaining, well-structured and based around a variety of activities, catering to a wide range of learning styles.
Your teacher will spend focused time with you, continually assessing your skills so that you will receive useful and relevant guidance, followed by regular progress reports. Get ready and improve your exam skills while working on your grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary.
Why should you study the IELTS course?
- You will be able to prove your English level to more than 9000 organisations around the world.
- You will improve your communication skills, either for a professional or an academic path.
- Your IELTS results are a proof to employers and educational institutions of your dedication and commitment to improving your English.
- We use a tried and tested way that prepares you for this exam.
- We have expert teachers, providing activities that meet your unique requirements and learning goals along with exam practice.
- We can help you to register with approved exam centres.
- We use previous exams for you to practise with.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform, which you can use before you arrive, during the course and for three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!*