Cambridge Leadership College (CLC) is a new academic institution, based in the centre of one of the academic capitals of the world, Cambridge.
It is located in a small, family-style building, with immediate access to Cambridge’s essential facilities, including shops, banks, cafés and transport links. Its purpose is to enable young adults to fulfil their academic and career dreams by using unique and state of-the-art techniques from the world of business start ups and software development.
The English and Leadership course is designed for young people who are interested in developing their leadership potential. Students will learn to think like an industry leader, using techniques from some of Cambridge’s most successful industries which will prepare them for taking significant leadership roles in the future.
- Learn great leadership techniques used by Amazon, Apple, Microsoft and Astra Zeneca
- Prepare for a leadership role in an industry of the future, positioning themselves as strong candidates for top universities
- Be taught by business professionals of native-speaker standard
- Benefit from Leadership Training using leadership techniques from industries including Software Development, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Biotech and Computing
- Study accelerated language learning techniques useful for further academic studies.
Classes and Classrooms
- Maximum 15 students per class
- Large open classrooms with great creative spaces for group work and design thinking
- Classrooms located centrally
- International mix of students
- Lessons taught for 30 hours per week.
Students also have the opportunity to attend business networking events, product launches and professional workshops.