- Ages 16-17
- score from ratings
Choose your experience
What is this Summer School about?
Our Abitur 30 programme is designed to give an overview of the work needed for the Abitur exam, which is a set of exams taken in the final year of German Secondary School. Although this is the main focus, our students can also come from different countries if they are at a secondary school and preparing for university. The Abitur study will take place during the mornings, but in the afternoon and evening, our young learners will enjoy a range of full-day and half day excursions and on-site activities that will promote the interaction with the rest of the students in our summer school.
The Abitur 30 preparation is one of the programmes that we offer at LAL Torbay and IELS Malta. Learn more about the leisure programme we provide.
Join our Abitur 30 activities!
We choose activities that our young learners will enjoy, but that also promote the practice of their English skills. These just are some of the activities we offer in the Abitur 30 programme!
According to the location of the experience, our students will take part in different excursions to enrich their English!
When is it happening?
29 Mar – 26 Apr
14 Jun – 30 Aug
27 Sep – 18 Oct
28 Mar- 19 Apr
30 May- 06 Sep
03 Oct- 08 Nov
- Abitur English Tuition (22.5 hours)
- 3 daytime activities/excursions per week except Sundays
- Full-board accommodation
- Health Insurance (Not Malta)
- Course materials
- Certificate of attendance and report
- Registration fee
- Escorted return transfers
- We offer Summer Schools that stimulate English learning.
- We have been running summer schools for over 10 years.
- We have taken care of children from all over the world in our schools in England, Malta, USA, Ireland, South Africa and Canada.
- We boost our students’ confidence and communication skills.