Adventure Summer School
- Ages Ages: 7 - 16 years old
- 4.94 score from 846 ratings
Choose your experience
What is this Summer School about?
The Adventure Summer School is perfect for children who like action and adventure and love the outdoors. During their stay, they will spend half a day at our Adventure Centre, including climbing, canoeing or archery. We provide experienced, qualified and professional instructors who will help teach the right technique and, most of all, have lots of fun.
In addition, they will be able to learn how to surf, horse ride and go hiking on the world famous Dartmoor National Park, while sharing these experiences with new friends.
Adventure is one of the programmes that we offer at LAL Tavistock, our Action Summer School. Discover more about what we offer to our students!
Join our Adventure Summer School activities!
We choose activities that our young learners will enjoy, but that also motivate the practice of their English skills. These just are some of the activities we offer in the Adventure Summer School!
Learn how to horse ride and discover how friendly these gentle giants are!
The on-site heart of the proramme. You will enjoy every activity here!
Just a short journey from the school and you will learn how to surf safely.
Dartmoor is a unique location with its “tors” (local word for hills) to get the best views from.
Join us for the different half day and full day excursions to some exciting places!
Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, Badminton, Cricket, Swimming… you will enjoy your favourite sport in our summer schools!
Some days are more relaxed than others. Enjoy some board games, Xbox games, billiards, cinema night, treasure hunt, quizzes and more!
When is it happening?
Tavistock: 08 Jul – 05 Aug
- General English Tuition
- Adventure Tuition
- One full and one half day excursions per week with added specialist sessions
- Afternoon and evening activities
- Full-board accommodation
- Health Insurance
- LAL course book and materials
- Certificate of attendance and report
- Registration fee
- Escorted return transfers
- We offer Summer Schools that stimulate English learning.
- We have been running summer schools for over 10 years.
- We have taken care of children from all over the world in our schools in England, Malta, USA, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, Canada and Spain.
- We boost our students’ confidence and communication skills.
- We provide our own books, designed to appeal to young learners.