- Ages 5 - 9 & 12 - 17
- 4.9 score from 816 ratings
Choose your experience
What is this programme about?
The Family School programme is designed for very young learners (ages 5-9) in LAL Torbay and older ones (12-17) in LAL London to study English at the same time as their parents. We teach and look after the children while mum and dad are studying.
The programme is completely oriented to make the lessons fun and to keep the children interested and improve their communication skills.
The very young students will learn through games and engaging activities, while the older ones will join our Summer School in St Mary’s, only minutes away from LAL London. They will build confidence and become more efficient in speaking English, through work on the four skills and vocabulary. Lessons are fully interactive, with a wide variety of different topics being covered. At the end of the course, our students will have a project book with all the work they did.
When is it happening?
London: 28 Jun – 16 Aug
Torbay: 28 Jun – 16 Aug
Cape Town: 05 Jan – 23 Feb & 28 Jun – 23 Aug
Fort Lauderdale: 06 Jan – 28 Feb & 30 Jun – 28 Aug
- General English Tuition
- LAL course book and materials
- Certificate of attendance and report
- Registration fee
- Accommodation, transfers, insurance and a leisure programme can each be added for an extra fee
- We offer Schools for Young Learners that stimulate English learning.
- We have been running these schools for over 10 years.
- We have taken care of children from all over the world, in our schools in England, Malta, USA, Ireland, South Africa and Canada.
- We increase our students’ confidence and communication skills.
- We provide our own books, designed to appeal to young learners.