LC Action Sports and Adventure Summer Camp
- Ages 8-17
- score from ratings
Choose your experience
What is this Summer School about?
The Language Campus Sports and Adventure Camp is specially designed for any student who wants to learn English or Spanish first hand. The teaching methodology has been developed to help students achieve their goals in a flexible and personalised way. By being surrounded by incredible natural beauty, our young students will benefit from learning a new language while exploring the local culture and all the incredible things Gran Canaria has to offer!
Our summer school promotes friendships for life among our students, with social activities encouraging the use of their language skills and boosting their confidence.
Join our Sports Summer School activities!
We select and design activities that our young learners will enjoy, but that also motivate the practice of their language skills. These just are some of the activities we offer in the LC Action Sports and Adventure Camp.
Get to know the incredible Las Palmas de Gran Canaria!
Surf in one of the top surfing destinations in the world: Las Canteras beach.
Learn about the ecosystem, agriculture and farming in the Canary Islands!
Have fun at one of the largest waterparks in Europe!
Sports and Games
Try our various day and evening activities including karaoke and outdoor sports!
Poema del Mar Aquarium
Get ready for a jaw-dropping, out-of-this-world experience and a deep dive into the blue world
Take part on this trip that happens once a week at Language Campus!
When is it happening?
21st June to 16th August 2020
- General English or Spanish Tuition
- Sports and Adventure Activities
- 1 full day and 2 half day excursions per week
- Full-board accommodation
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Course material
- Certificate of attendance and report
- Registration fee
- Escorted return transfers
- Language Campus T-shirt and cap
- We offer Summer Schools that stimulate English learning.
- We have been running summer schools for over 10 years.
- We have taken care of children from all over the world, in our schools in England, Malta, USA, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, Spain and Canada.
- We increase our students’ confidence and communication skills.
- We provide our own books, designed to appeal to young learners.