Music Summer School
- Ages 12 - 18
- 4.94 score from 339 ratings
Choose your experience
What is this Summer School about?
The Music Summer School is the best choice for children that want to learn to sing or play a musical instrument. They will have the opportunity to participate in a music programme with American students of the same age and skill level, from beginner to advanced. Some subjects included are music recordings, songwriting and stage performance.
But music is not the only thing that will make our Summer School an unforgettable experience. Our students make friends with people from the rest of the world, they get to know interesting places and cultures, and they become more aware of other cultures. All of this while having lots of fun.
Music is one of the programmes that we offer at LAL Fort Lauderdale. Discover more about everything your child will learn with us.
Join our Music Summer School activities!
We select and design activities that our young learners will enjoy, but that also motivate the practice of their English skills. These just are some of the activities we offer in the Music Summer School.
According to the location of the experience, you will take part in different excursions, to enrich your English!
Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, Badminton, Cricket, Swimming… you will enjoy your favourite sport in our summer schools!
Enjoy some board games, x-box games, billiards and more!
When is it happening?
Fort Lauderdale (Sports & Music): 28 Jun – 28 Aug
- General English Tuition
- Music Tuition
- 1 full day and 3 half day excursions per week, plus 2 half day music sessions
- Full-board accommodation
- Health Insurance
- LAL course book and materials
- Certificate of attendance and report
- Registration fee
- Escorted meet and greet return transfers
- We offer Summer Schools that stimulate English learning.
- We have been running summer schools for over 10 years.
- We have taken care of children from all over the world, in our schools in England, Malta, USA, Ireland, South Africa and Canada.
- We increase our students’ confidence and communication skills.
- We provide our own books, designed to appeal to young learners.