Premium Central London Experience
- Ages 13 - 17
- 4.9 score from 207 ratings
Choose your experience
What is this Experience about?
If your child dreams about experiencing all the sights that a world-famous city like London has to offer, the Premium London Experience is the best summer school for them. 3 full day and 3 half-days, with enhanced excursion each week and 2 extra full-day excursions during the 4 week period.
The Premium Central London Experience is a program offered at LAL London Summer School for all the young learners who have always dreamt about visiting all the famous sights of the capital city of England of a different perspective!
Join our Premium Central London Experience!
We select and design activities that our young learners will enjoy, but that also motivate the practice of their English skills. These just are some of the activities we offer in the Premium Central London Experience.
St Paul’s Cathedral
Founded in 1675, this cathedral is located at the highest point of the City of London. It has played a major role in London’s history and it’s a must in any list of attractions!
Ride on the London Eye and discover this amazing city from a whole new perspective! You will love it!
London Southbank Walk
In the centre of the city, following the River Thames, you will find an incredible variety of spots not everybody knows about. Discover the secrets of this area!
Walk around one of the most alternative and creative boroughs of central London. You will find thousands of shops selling fashion, art, food, music and more!
Regent’s Park is one of the Royal Parks of London and it was originally a hunting ground for Henry VIII. During the summer, it is really beautiful!
Visit this famous university city and explore the campus and the residences, and feel the intellectual vibe of the area. You will love it!
Visit one of the most famous theme parks in London and feel the adrenaline run through you!
Dinner in Central London
London is famous for its great variety of restaurants. You will be able to find food from anywhere in the world here. Give it a try!
Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, Badminton, Cricket, Swimming… you will enjoy your favourite sport in our summer schools!
Some days are more relaxed than others. Enjoy some board games, x-box games, billiards, cinema night, treasure hunt, quizzes and more!
When is it happening?
28 Jun – 26 Jul (4 weeks)
- General English Tuition
- 3 full day and 3 half-days, with enhanced excursion each week and 2 extra full-day excursions during the 4-week period.
- Afternoon and evening activities
- Full-board accommodation
- Health Insurance
- LAL course book and materials
- Certificate of attendance and report
- Registration fee
- Escorted meet and greet return transfers
- We offer Experiences that stimulate English learning.
- We have been running summer schools for over 10 years.
- We have taken care of children from all over the world, in our schools in England, Malta, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Canada and Spain.
- We increase our students’ confidence and communication skills.
- We provide our own books, designed to appeal to young learners.