Sports Summer School
- Ages 9- 18
- 4.84 score from 728 ratings
Choose your experience
What is this Summer School about?
The Sports Summer School will develop your kid’s interest in different sports. They receive professional coaching in different sports, according to their levels, which can be from beginner to Olympic standard. To make the experience even more interesting, our school in Fort Lauderdale, have these sports sessions taken with American students.
Our summer school promotes friendships for life among our students, with social activities during the afternoons and the evenings, encouraging the use of their English skills and boosting their confidence. The Sports Summer School is a complete programme for children with multiple interests.
Join our Sports Summer School activities!
We select and design activities that our young learners will enjoy, but that also motivate the practice of their English skills. These just are some of the activities we offer in the Sports Summer School.
Enjoy professional training during your stay with us and improve your skills!
Join us on the different half day and full day excursions to some exciting places!
Arts and Crafts
Create your own t-shirt, design your own set of glasses and much more!
Some days are more relaxed than others. Enjoy some board games, Xbox games, billiards, cinema night, karaoke, quizzes and more!
When is it happening?
Winchester: 13 Jul – 10 Aug
Montreal: 04 Jul – 01 Aug
Fort Lauderdale (Sports & Music): 28 Jun – 28 Aug
- General English Tuition
- Sports Tuition
- Winchester: 1 full day and 1 half day excursions per week with 1 excursion per 2-week period
- Fort Lauderdale: 1 full day and 3 half day excursions per week plus 2 half day sports session
- Afternoon and evening activities*
- Full-board accommodation
- Health Insurance
- LAL course book and materials
- Certificate of attendance and report
- Registration fee
- Escorted return transfers
*Not available in Fort Lauderdale.
- We offer Summer Schools that stimulate English learning.
- We have been running summer schools for over 10 years.
- We have taken care of children from all over the world, in our schools in England, Malta, USA, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, Spain and Canada.
- We increase our students’ confidence and communication skills.
- We provide our own books, designed to appeal to young learners.