Swimming Summer School
- Ages 7 - 16
- 4.91 score from 388 ratings
Choose your experience
What is this Summer School about?
Our Swimming Summer School is unique. Mount Kelly have invested in a 50 metre pool, used in the 2012 London Olympics and we want to share this with students who are serious about their swimming. There is also plenty of time to have a fun and make new friends while still focusing on their swimming abilities.
The recently-opened multi-million pound facility is one of only a few 50 metre pools in the UK. This offers our students the special opportunity of training like a professional.
Join our Swimming Summer School activities!
We select and design activities that our young learners will enjoy, but that also promote the practice of their English skills. These just are some of the activities we offer in the Swimming Summer School!
Have you ever imagined what being a gladiator feels like? Now it’s your chance to figure it out!
Get your team together, follow the clues and try to be the first one to find the hidden treasure!
Enjoy the summer evenings in England with a lovely campfire and listen to exciting stories!
Join us for the different half day and full day excursions to some exciting places!
Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, Badminton, Cricket, Rugby… you will enjoy your favourite sport in our summer schools!
When is it happening?
10 Jul – 24 Jul
24 Jul – 07 Aug
- General English Tuition
- Swimming Tuition
- One full-day and one half-day excursions per week
- Afternoon and evening activities
- Full-board accommodation
- Health Insurance
- LAL course book and materials
- Certificate of attendance and report
- Registration fee
- Escorted return transfers
- We offer Summer Schools that stimulate English learning.
- We have been running summer schools for over 10 years.
- We have taken care of children from all over the world in our schools in England, Malta, USA, Ireland, South Africa and Canada.
- We increase our students’ confidence and communication skills.
- We provide our own books, designed to appeal to young learners.