Vacation English Plus Experience
- Ages 10 - 17
- 4.97 score from 725 ratings
Choose your experience
What is this experience about?
Our Vacation English Plus Experience is similar to our Vacation English Experience, but with more excursions and leisure activities. The additional activities they do in this experience have an impact on the learning speed of English since they are exposed to more situations where they use the language.
They will have their English course in the mornings and the rest of the activities and excursions in the afternoons and evenings, creating a whole day of fun learning.
Join our Vacation English Plus Experience activities!
We select and design activities that our young learners will enjoy, but that also motivate the practice of their English skills. These just are some of the activities we offer in our Vacation English Plus Experience.
According to the location of the experience, our students will take part in different excursions to enrich their English!
Let’s see how much you know about general culture, or how much you can remember, in a battle against the clock!
Have you ever imagined what being a gladiator feels like? Now it’s your chance to find out!
Chill by enjoying your favourite movies in English! Prepare the popcorn and choose the best seat!
Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, Badminton, Cricket, Swimming… you will enjoy your favourite sport in our summer schools!
Some days are more relaxed than others. Enjoy some board games, x-box games, billiards and more!
When is it happening?
Torbay: 23 Jun – 18 Aug
Malta: 06 Apr – 28 Apr, 08 Jun – 08 Sep & 28 Sep – 03 Nov
Cape Town: 06 Jan – 24 Feb, 30 Jun – 25 Aug
- General English Tuition
- Full day and half day excursions
- Afternoon and evening activities
- Full-board accommodation
- Health Insurance
- LAL course book and materials
- Certificate of attendance and report
- Registration fee
- Escorted meet and greet return transfers
- We offer Schools for Young Learners that stimulate English learning.
- We have been running these schools for over 10 years.
- We have taken care of children from all over the world in our schools in England, Malta, USA, Ireland, South Africa and Canada.
- We increase our students’ confidence and communication skills.
- We provide our own books, designed to appeal to young learners.