English for 30+ (with activity package)
- Ages 30+
- 4.96 score from 211 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the English for 30+ course about?
Learning a new language is easier when you share the classroom with people with a similar profile. With our English for 30+ course, you will become an efficient learner and develop your language skills even outside the school, thanks to our activity package.
The course includes interactive lessons that will strengthen your abilities in speaking, writing, reading and listening to English with people who share your interests. Furthermore, you will take part in a wide variety of activities to practise your new knowledge in a friendly environment. The English for 30+ is just one of our new English courses for adults in London. You will really enjoy it!
These are some of the activities included in our English for 30+ course in London.
- Essential London Walk: Half day
- Afternoon Tea: Afternoon
- Museum tour (students’ choice): Half Day
- A trip to Oxford or Cambridge: Full Day
- Windsor Castle: Full Day
- West End musical (the musical will be confirmed prior to arrival): Evening
- Kingston market and river cruise: Half Day
- We focus on learning outcomes through personalised lessons, always thinking of our students’ needs.
- We provide an emphasis on practical communication.
- We do regular progress testing to understand the next step in your learning process.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform. You can use it during the course and until three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!