English for Academic Pathways
- Ages 16 +
- 4.91 score from 84 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
Studying at a higher education level in English is more difficult than studying in your native language. Our English for Academic Pathways course is designed to develop your language and give you the skills necessary to interact effectively in a higher education environment.
Lessons include authentic texts and projects to help you improve your reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary and grammar within an academic context. Set your goals and get ready to achieve a better academic performance!
This is a Supplementary Course. You will have to book one Core Course in the mornings and learn about English for Academic Purposes in the afternoons!
- We are located in two multicultural locations (Cape Town and Malta) that will stimulate your learning process.
- We have a dedicated academic team who will help you achieve your goals and gain confidence.
- We offer you a wide variety of leisure options to make the most of your stay.
- We listen to your feedback, act on your comments and strengthen the course.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform, which you can use before you arrive, during the course and for three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!*
*Not available in Malta.