English for Law
- Ages 16 +
- 4.89 score from 301 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the English for Law course about?
The English for Law course is focused on the specialised language required for working in an international legal environment. You will develop practical skills that will help you discuss commercial legal matters, participate in meetings, negotiate and make presentations more effectively.
In particular, our legal English course covers a variety of topics, such as company law, competition law, mergers and acquisitions, human rights and intellectual property, so you can be sure that your vocabulary on this topics will improve noticeably. Furthermore, you will utilise authentic legal texts and case studies to support your learning.
Finally, the English for Law course is a perfect complement to some of the General English courses that we offer. Find out how fast you can progress!
The English for Law course is a Supplementary Course. You will need to book one Core Course in the morning and study English for Law in the afternoon.
7 Jan – 01 Feb
04 – 29 Mar,
29 Apr – 24 May
24 Jun – 19 Jul
19 Aug – 13 Sep
14 Oct – 08 Nov
Available all year.
- We provide a course that adapts to fulfil the needs of the group.
- We include a visit to one of the law courts in London.
- We hire teachers that have direct legal experience.
- We offer our lessons in a perfect environment for networking with fellow professionals.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform. You can use it both during the course and until three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!