English for Marketing
- Ages 16 +
- 4.8 score from 184 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the English for Marketing course about?
Marketing, advertising and public relations sectors are amongst the most active and busy industries in the world. In fact, a good level of English language ability is required to communicate with your peers and thrive in your workplace. So this course is designed to help you develop your English skills as you proceed with your marketing career.
Not only you will expand your vocabulary and knowledge of industrial concepts and practices, but you will gain more confidence in your ability to be an effective marketing professional. Furthermore, you will have opportunities to work together with your coursemates as if you are working with your marketing team. You will also gain a chance to network with other business professionals.
The program involves using authentic texts and analysing real companies, and covering areas such as consumer behaviour, market research, branding, market trends, sales, digital marketing and so on. Enrol on this course and take your career a step further in our delightful and vibrant South African school, LAL Cape Town.
You will have General English in the mornings and take English for Marketing course in the afternoons.
- We tailor our courses according to the group needs.
- You will be provided with an emphasis on practising real-life business situations.
- We offer you the opportunity of networking with other business professionals.
- We use our own course book, but we also have a wide range of real-life materials.
- Enhance your learning through LAL Advantage which is our online learning platform. Moreover, you can use both during the course and for three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!