English for Marketing
- Ages 16 +
- 4.8 score from 184 ratings
Choose your experience
What is the course about?
This course will help you if you need to improve the English skills required for working in a marketing, advertising or public relations environment.
Using authentic texts and analysing real companies, you will cover areas such as consumer behaviour, market research, branding, market trends, sales, digital marketing, negotiating with clients and suppliers, the language of persuasion and making presentations. Join us and take your career a step further!
This is a Supplementary Course. You will have to book one Core Course in the mornings and learn about English for Marketing in the afternoons.
- We tailor our courses according to the group needs.
- We place an emphasis on practising real-life business situations.
- We offer you the opportunity of networking with other business professionals.
- We use our own course book, but we also have a wide range of real-life materials.
- We enhance your learning through LAL Advantage, our online learning platform, which you can use before you arrive, during the course and for three months after you leave us, at no extra cost!