- Ages 18 - 25
- 4.89 score from 172 ratings
Choose your experience
What is this programme about?
Get experience in your area of interest and improve your English at the same time with one of our Internship programmes.
There are a number of employment sectors available for internship placements to allow you to gain experience in your field of study.
Please note, internships in specific sectors are subject to availability and that all placements are processed via our internship agents.
|Accounting and Finance||Information Technology|
|Food Technology||Real Estate|
|Hotel & Catering||Social Work|
- You have to book at least one week’s tuition before the work programme.
- You have to be able to converse in English.
- You have to be 18-25 years old.
- You should be a current university student or a recent graduate.
- Your acceptance will be dependent on issuing officer at the local home affairs office in the applicant’s home country.
- Visas may not be extended.
Generally, our partners require the following documentation, although they might require more on specific occasions:
- Application form (to be sent along with the course booking confirmation)
- Motivational letter
- Police clearance
- Passport copy
- We offer a quality volunteering experience set in the scenic beauty of South Africa.
- We have a wide range of projects in different social sectors.
- We provide you with the opportunity to take part in a variety of tours and excursions.
- We give you placement inventory information prior to arrival in South Africa.
- Although tours and activities are not included, we can arrange them for you!