Study and Social Volunteering (Afternoons only)
- Ages 16 +
- 4.96 score from 144 ratings
Choose your experience
What is this programme about?
Similar to our Social Volunteering Programme, this course also aims to contribute to the social development of the South African communities. One of the main differences is that you will have the opportunity to study in the mornings, leaving the afternoon free for the project of your choice.
Be part of our programmes to change this world and join one of the following areas:
- Primary schools
- Secondary schools
- Sports Development
- Coaching at local schools
- Local community clinics
- Social Welfare
- Homes for children
- Child and Youth Care Centre
- Caring for physically/intellectually challenged children and adults
- Business Administration
- NGOs and other organisations
- We offer a quality volunteering experience set in the scenic beauty of South Africa.
- We have a wide range of projects in different social sectors.
- We provide you with the opportunity to take part in a variety of tours and excursions.
- We give you placement inventory information prior to arrival in South Africa.
- Although tours and activities are not included, we can arrange them for you!