- Ages 16 +
- 4.97 score from 376 ratings
Choose your experience
What is this programme about?
Empower and educate yourself about wildlife conservation. The Wildlife Volunteering programme happens at a game reserve in Port Elizabeth and will give you access to appreciate a great variety of wild animal species from a very close perspective.
First, you will improve your English for at least a week at LAL Cape Town. After that, you will experience the great biodiversity of South Africa and contribute to having a better planet! Join our Wildlife Volunteering programme and enjoy a unique experience!
- Host Home: sleeps 2 – 4 volunteers per room.
- Volunteer House: sleeps 4 – 8 volunteers in a dormitory room.
- Host Home: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
- Volunteer House: Breakfast and dinner served Monday to Friday.
- Transfers from the airport or Cape Town to the Volunteer House on the arrival day are included.
- Departure transfers to the airport and transport to and from volunteer projects are not included. Departure transfers can be booked through LAL.
- You have to book at least one week’s tuition before the Wildlife Volunteering programme.
- You have to be able to converse in English.
- Your acceptance will be dependent on issuing officer at the local home affairs office in the applicant’s home country.
- Visas may not be extended.
- We offer a quality volunteering experience set in the scenic beauty of South Africa.
- We have a wide range of projects in different social sectors.
- We provide you with the opportunity to take part in a variety of tours and excursions.
- We give you placement inventory information prior to arrival in South Africa.
- Although tours and activities are not included, we can arrange them for you!